3 Easy Steps to "migrate", "convert" or "export" WordPress website into a blogger.com website.
- Step 1. Take Backup of all the post which published on your WordPress website.
- Step 2. Covert WordPress post XML to blogger post XML.
- Step 3. Import WordPress Post file to your Blogger Website.
Detail Explanation of 3 Easy Steps:
Take Backup of all post that is published on your WordPress website.
- Login in to your WordPress website's wp-admin with your password credentials.
- Now go to the Tools section - available in the left section below the Users sections.
- Now click on the Export option available in the Tools section.
- Selection Post and click on the Export button.
Covert WordPress post XML to blogger post XML.
I got a website URL online that converts WordPress website post XML to blogger post XML without any error. so you can follow the steps to get a solution.
- Go to this website: https://wordpress2blogger-converter.appspot.com/
- Now click on Choose File
- Select the file you download from WordPress Post Backup.
- Now click on Convert Button. Note: It takes 30 sec to 1 min to convert the XML file. so don't refresh the page or upload it again.
- After this process, you got a file name " Blogger-Exports.XML"
Best Tips and Tricks for you:
Import WordPress Post file to your Blogger Website.
- Login to your blogger.com account.
- Now create a new website for you and if you already have a Blogspot.com website. then it's good.
- Now go to Settings → Tools → Import Content.
- After waiting for a few seconds you got all your WordPress posts in your blogger post section.
Watch this video tutorial to understand the process of migrating the website from WordPress to Blogger.You can watch this video for a more clear image of the steps. If you have any query please have a look at the video tutorial.
I hope this article will be helpful for you. Please do share your valuable feedbacks in the comment section. You can also share this post to help others.